• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Rattler Continues to Grow on Me

There are stories of men who walk around with guns in thier musical instrument cases.

Lol...Let's play:
.300blackout sax.

I spotted the case in a local thrift shop awhile back.
Not bad for $15.

KIMG2975.jpg
KIMG2979.jpg

Burdy I would send you a pm..but this thread might have useful information for others.

Did you have any problems changing your trigger out?

Thanks.
No, everything went smooth but I swapped mine with an OEM AR Gold (black shoe) that comes factory in the ZEV Rifles so it was just a straight drop in. Still have to remove the safety.

Ok, I am getting ready to do the accuracy testing one day sometime over the next couple weeks. These are the rounds I will be testing.If there is anything else that I just must include, let me know and I will try to pick it up before I do the testing (or you can send me a box).
This is going to be a 50 yard accuracy test including subs and supers, unsuppressed. I will also chrono all the rounds from the 5.5" Rattler and post here.

Lehigh 194g Maximum Expansion Subs
Hornady 208g Amax Subs
Sig 220g Subs
Remington 220g Subs
Winchester 200g grain White Box Subs

Barnes Tac-TX 110g Supers
Winchester Deer Season 150g Supers
Sig 120g HT Supers

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190206162811428_COVER.jpg

Ok, I am getting ready to do the accuracy testing one day sometime over the next couple weeks. These are the rounds I will be testing.If there is anything else that I just must include, let me know and I will try to pick it up before I do the testing (or you can send me a box).
This is going to be a 50 yard accuracy test including subs and supers, unsuppressed. I will also chrono all the rounds from the 5.5" Rattler and post here.

Lehigh 194g Maximum Expansion Subs
Hornady 208g Amax Subs
Sig 220g Subs
Remington 220g Subs
Winchester 200g grain White Box Subs

Barnes Tac-TX 110g Supers
Winchester Deer Season 150g Supers
Sig 120g HT Supers

View attachment 1996277
I’d say some magtech, it seems reasonably priced and easy to order.

MagTech 300 AAC Blackout 123 Grain SUPERSONIC FMJ

I'm excited for this testing! Someone that actually goes the extra mile to give us ODT'er's some feedback. I ended up placing my order for the Canebrake Rattler and will most likely be switching back and forth between my MP5 sub guns and the new Rattler when it arrives. Thanks for sharing with us Burdy Burdy

I’d say some magtech, it seems reasonably priced and easy to order.

MagTech 300 AAC Blackout 123 Grain SUPERSONIC FMJ

Ordered. Although it wasn't that easy. Everyone had a 27$ box of ammo with $18 shipping. Finally just gave up and took the sportsmans guide deal for $40 out the door. Hope you are happy. :D

Back
Top Bottom