• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Willet was actually my least favorite. I asked how much just a pour was of Stagg and he said $40.
He did call this "the mother of all flights" and I told him it guaranteed that I'd come back next time I'm in Valdosta, along with a good tip.
Good call. Ain’t been to Valdosta in 29 years but I may make a stop next time I’m Jacksonville bound.

IMG_20240404_193015.jpg

Decisions decisions

I had that in the cart but just couldn’t pull the trigger on it. Glad you’re not mad at it!
I figured it was worth a shot at $100 shipped. There are plenty of younger sourced juice on the shelves for that cost. I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve had from them. I got 12 to split with my brother. I knew at $100 numbered in a box I could get my money back if it disappointed. It did not. The pollen has been killing me this week. Yesterday was ok and today is about back to normal. I’m excited to revisit it today with the ol sniffer working better.

Tonight's new pours.

PXL_20240406_021637266.jpg

Not particularly impressed with either one, but they are both decent. I like the Old Pepper more than the Ben Holladay. I'm hoping they will be better after they've been open for a bit.

Hello ODT’ers

For the folks out there that collect the Blantons cork toppers, I’ve got a unique ask.
To make a really long story short, my brother-in-law collected the Blantons toppers, and had the set with the base that was part of the oak barrel. he passed away very unexpectedly. Anyway, his widow, which is not a big hit with the family, decided she was going to throw it away. My mother-in-law Really wanted it because it was something that was special to him. He didn’t buy the set. He actually collected it and would break open the bottles at special family occasions over the years. Lots of memories.

Anyway, we were able to find all of the letters except the L and the two N’s in the trash bags / pile.

So- need 1 L and two N’s.

I’ll buy them or trade them. I have a T, a B and a S that I guess were extras.

Just trying to get the set back together before it’s noticed by the entire family.

Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, yes, I did look online at the Buffalo trace website, but they appear to be more of a copper color than the ones that were actually in the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom