• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
With 32 bottles, it's hard to chose what to drink, so for a while now I've been asking Google to random number generate. It's a great way to try them all.

First pick was Penelope Architect. A decent bourbon, the oak really comes through in it. Not my favorite, probably won't buy again, but if someone offered it to me, I'd drink it.

Second pick was Barrell Rye Single Barrel Cask strength. High rye spice with mapley notes. I'm a Barrell fan, especially their Dovetail and Seagrass. This one is a winner too.

We'll see what the third pick is in a bit
That’s a great idea!

Third pick was Angel's Envy Rye. This is my first time with their rye and holy **** is it delicious. Sweet, but not too sweet, not too thin and not too think and a great finish....this bottle is definitely a re-buy and a dangerous one at that

I just cracked a bottle of their rye . Great stuff . We done their tour / tasting highly recommend.

if you can get one of their cask strength ryes they can be some of the best i've ever had. I had a bourbon junkies pick of their that was a 142 proof and it was jaw droppingly good.

Was a good easter
20240331_154715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom