• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Glock 43's Are Too Damn High!

Who the hell wants a single stack 9mm anyway. Firm believer in the less rounds you carry the bigger the caliber you need. Shield has this market, and has had it for a while. Just Glock's solution to fanboy's crying , from Shields success!

Who the hell wants a single stack 9mm anyway. Firm believer in the less rounds you carry the bigger the caliber you need. Shield has this market, and has had it for a while. Just Glock's solution to fanboy's crying , from Shields success!

A lot of people. Just check all the gun forums, a lot of people want them.

Some people will pay more to have something asap, I am not sold on it and would rather wait for a .357sig version.... I will be one of those fools who paid too much when that caliber is released if ever.
Not to get off subject, but one day I wanna make a 357sig compact 1911, my gen4 G33 is fine with me.

Some people will pay more to have something asap, I am not sold on it and would rather wait for a .357sig version.... I will be one of those fools who paid too much when that caliber is released if ever.

Yeah man, you know me I'll pay more to have one of a kind or the 1st of something worth being the 1st of... but really honestly what it is the first of???

I will get a 43 but it's nothing special in my book worth paying more then $300-$350

Back
Top Bottom