• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The future.

A very open-to-the-public clearnet message board, especially if you are not using TOR, VPN and virtual machines etc means you may as well be handing out copies of your drivers license while shouting your plans in Time Square.

You have more privacy speaking loudly in the Publix checkout line. Delete all you want, it's still here.

A very open-to-the-public clearnet message board, especially if you are not using TOR, VPN and virtual machines etc means you may as well be handing out copies of your drivers license while shouting your plans in Time Square.

You have more privacy speaking loudly in the Publix checkout line. Delete all you want, it's still here.
Agree, even with Tor, vpn the government has billions of dollars in tech and manpower they’ll still get to you.

Agree, even with Tor, vpn the government has billions of dollars in tech and manpower they’ll still get to you.
Also true. Just funny to think that deleting a PM that has been created and logged by a site means it doesn't exist anymore.

My point is that if you don't understand technology, maybe don't get fired up planning a ******* militia on it.

Smile for the FBI bois.

Also true. Just funny to think that deleting a PM that has been created and logged by a site means it doesn't exist anymore.

My point is that if you don't understand technology, maybe don't get fired up planning a ******* militia on it.

Smile for the FBI bois.
F054D4CB-F2B8-4073-9D24-892356A00E76.jpeg I don’t like the man, but I put money when he started the revolution he didn’t use tech. If he did the government would of caught him. that’s why we should never say certain things online, big brother is watching.

if you own a modern smartphone then its the same thing.
I really believe they can monitor your cell phone, my wife's Cell was on charger in the bedroom, we were talking about Chevy Pickups , the next day we got about 4 e-mails wanting to know if we wanted to buy "Chevy Pickups" about 3 nights ago, we talked near the phone about remodeling a bathroom, the next day two calls from Bathroom remodeling Company's and an e mail. Eerie? yes..:shocked:

I really believe they can monitor your cell phone, my wife's Cell was on charger in the bedroom, we were talking about Chevy Pickups , the next day we got about 4 e-mails wanting to know if we wanted to buy "Chevy Pickups" about 3 nights ago, we talked near the phone about remodeling a bathroom, the next day two calls from Bathroom remodeling Company's and an e mail. Eerie? yes..:shocked:
Creepy, when I have certain things to say I put my phone in the microwave, I do not turn it on I just put it in there. Research you’ll know what I mean lol. They listening in.

Back
Top Bottom