• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The C-19 crime wave hit home today

I can't say it's cause of the type C flu, but it still sucks.
My wife works at Kroger, went to work last night at 11p, got in her car at 7:30 to come home and BOOM, sounded like a out of tune NASCAR ride.
Some A-hole cut the cat. with 2 o2 sensors off, to the point of needing a cat. welded in or a new exhaust from the manifold back. There goes her $300 boost and $2hr bump for three weeks from K-roger. Thanks ASSHOLE!!!!
That ABSOLUTELY Stinks!!! :mad:

Yeah scrap prices are way down lately. But cats still bring good money. Aside from that the only thing worth scrapping is aluminum wheels and batteries.
So what you are saying is... "stolen cats" is just one more reason to buy a lektrik whip? :doh:
Is there a black market for lektrik car batteries? I think they only weigh about 1,000 lbs. :)

I can't say it's cause of the type C flu, but it still sucks.

My wife works at Kroger, went to work last night at 11p, got in her car at 7:30 to come home and BOOM, sounded like a out of tune NASCAR ride.

Some A-hole cut the cat. with 2 o2 sensors off, to the point of needing a cat. welded in or a new exhaust from the manifold back. There goes her $300 boost and $2hr bump for three weeks from K-roger. Thanks ASSHOLE!!!!
Wow, that is really jacked up I hate to hear news like that. Hope they can catch the C^&ksucker.

Heck, you give @letusbuyyourcar a bottle of Jack and $20 and he’ll make that **** work.
Who that is??? A ghost??
9085BDFA-F31C-4E41-B686-F335DB40161E.gif

That stinks. That would have scared the heck out of me starting up my car after the cat was cut out.

I haven't heard of people stealing those in some time.

Back
Top Bottom