• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The C-19 crime wave hit home today

Rivershot

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
I can't say it's cause of the type C flu, but it still sucks.

My wife works at Kroger, went to work last night at 11p, got in her car at 7:30 to come home and BOOM, sounded like a out of tune NASCAR ride.

Some A-hole cut the cat. with 2 o2 sensors off, to the point of needing a cat. welded in or a new exhaust from the manifold back. There goes her $300 boost and $2hr bump for three weeks from K-roger. Thanks ASSHOLE!!!!

I can't say it's cause of the type C flu, but it still sucks.

My wife works at Kroger, went to work last night at 11p, got in her car at 7:30 to come home and BOOM, sounded like a out of tune NASCAR ride.

Some A-hole cut the cat. with 2 o2 sensors off, to the point of needing a cat. welded in or a new exhaust from the manifold back. There goes her $300 boost and $2hr bump for three weeks from K-roger. Thanks ASSHOLE!!!!
Not that many scrap yards buy cats for this same reason. And they will have a pic of the license of the seller and probably video. And I'd bet all the scrap yards aren't even open right now.

I'm sorry that happened to you and your wife. May the a**hole get whats coming to them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
A few years back I read in the Macon Telegraph about a dumbass in Albany that got crushed while trying to steal the cat out from under a BMW using a cheap scissor jack. I believe that's called instant Karma.

Back
Top Bottom