• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The C-19 crime wave hit home today

2003 Honda Element. Thanks for the offer.
I'm not a Honda guy at all but I love the Element. Perfect ride for folks with kids and or pets. No carpet and you can hose it out if necessary. Maybe try Rock Auto and eBay Motors for the new cat. I hope the flanges didn't get boogered up too bad.

That is very good of you and we appreciate the thought but, we have it handled. Kroger needs a go-f--- me for their camera system if anyone wants too.

That’s where I come in, I’m a small business owner who’s been crushed by the Chinese death. I do security, camera work and haven’t had any business. I would be willing to give them a great price right now just for the work.

Time for ODT to come together and help out. I'm willing to donate just don't know where to start. Your wife does not deserve this. She is on the frontlines of this pandemic as much as doctors and nurses are trying to help everyone and their families get fed. If anyone knows how to setup a gofundme or something to help let me know and i'll put in with what I can.

ME TOO.
Working anywhere overnight in Macon and leaving a car in the lot not a good idea. Know there may not be a choice. I consider people working in grocery and drug stores and the few drive through places as being special people right now.

That is very good of you and we appreciate the thought but, we have it handled. Kroger needs a go-f--- me for their camera system if anyone wants too.

That is pretty bad, I'll have to remember that the next time I go to Kroger. Good luck with everything and let ODT know if you need anything.

The damage

IMG_0177.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom