• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The C-19 crime wave hit home today

Time for ODT to come together and help out. I'm willing to donate just don't know where to start. Your wife does not deserve this. She is on the frontlines of this pandemic as much as doctors and nurses are trying to help everyone and their families get fed. If anyone knows how to setup a gofundme or something to help let me know and i'll put in with what I can.

Time for ODT to come together and help out. I'm willing to donate just don't know where to start. Your wife does not deserve this. She is on the frontlines of this pandemic as much as doctors and nurses are trying to help everyone and their families get fed. If anyone knows how to setup a gofundme or something to help let me know and i'll put in with what I can.

That is very good of you and we appreciate the thought but, we have it handled. Kroger needs a go-f--- me for their camera system if anyone wants too.

If the flanges are intact you can get a walker bolt in and an o2 on Amazon or rockauto

The upper is still there but the back was cut about 1/2 inch from the muffler, that's why I'm getting on welded in, not to bad, $250 and they'll leave the plugs in it and the o2s will be in in about a week.

Back
Top Bottom