• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

A real beer snob should take time to visit the Brick Store in Decatur. The selection of beers is second to none, and they do love their Belgian brews. Beers from every corner of the globe...if they don't have it, it probably didn't exist in the first place. Here's a few of my personal favorites..
Actually, we should have an ODT beer enthusiast gathering there to talk fine brews and firearms. The snowflakes there would love it.

Attachments

• 0715171940.jpg
    0715171940.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 0715171845.jpg
    0715171845.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 12
A real beer snob should take time to visit the Brick Store in Decatur. The selection of beers is second to none, and they do love their Belgian brews. Beers from every corner of the globe...if they don't have it, it probably didn't exist in the first place. Here's a few of my personal favorites..
Actually, we should have an ODT beer enthusiast gathering there to talk fine brews and firearms. The snowflakes there would love it.
Yes!!! I've been wanting to go but haven't had the time. I'm not a beer snob by any means but love to try new beers.

Habanero huh? I'd like to try that one too! I've been bouncing around with some different Bloody Mary mixes lately, found a couple I like. I'd try some habanero beer though, at least once lol!
It's ok...probably would not buy it again. But here again...I like to try new beers.

Back
Top Bottom