• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

the 60's must have been awesome

I'm not trying to start a fight either, I've just never understood the strong reaction to certain words by people. Again I had honestly hoped that the censor picked it up, I find "bleeps" and censored letters to have a better effect anyway.

We're good.

- - - Updated - - -

They have a very strict language policy and their censor reads "I AM A POTTY MOUTH"

Oh. OK. Thanks.

Well, most of the people who are replying to the thread now can't see the offensive, terrible language because a moderator (I guess) agreed with me. Like I said before, this is supposed to be a family friendly place except for the forums that allow the other stuff. I admit to checking out the non-family friendly posts at times, but not with children and teens present. I realize that words are just letters strung together, but those letters and words have meanings. Why not just use some letters in a row that aren't offensive to a lot of members, young and old alike? I'm not trying to start trouble, just stating my position on offensive language on the forum.

I don't get it either. I just chalk it up as a generation thing. :no idea: My grandfather swore like no other person I've ever known when around his friends or at what he called "the barn", but in public, around women or kids an offensive word never left his mouth.
I find it a lack of respect, a lack of respect of how anyone else feels. The folks that think these are just words and sounds should try the "sound" out in a court room, board room or while making a sale. Life will teach lessons much better than anything or anyone ever could.

I say type how you wish, all you're doing is painting a picture of yourself for everyone.

Zeeman...

balls.jpg

Grow some.

Now back to the subject.

You had to sign up for the draft and your draft card comes in the mail and says 1-A prime us beef that was the bad side the good side minni skirts, hip hugger blue jeans, halter tops and the bad ass cars

Back
Top Bottom