• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thanks to the folks at HOG SWAT...223 knocks the crap outta hogs

Sorry I deleted my post. I didn't realize Hog Swat was a business. I thought it was a club. I didn't want my post to be degrading I just didn't realize folks paid to hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Buzzards are known for being vegatarians.

Extreme rookie question here....what's good on a hog? Can you eat them? My association with pork is only from my butchers case.

Sorry I deleted my post. I didn't realize Hog Swat was a business. I thought it was a club. I didn't want my post to be degrading I just didn't realize folks paid to hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Buzzards are known for being vegatarians.

Now I have to delete mine cause it makes no sense without yours !!!! Dang scooter riders

Well missed or didnt put you on any ????

i was shooting on the left and tony on the right. there was a tree line within yards of the 2 i was shooting at. tony and i shot at them but within seconds, they made that tree line very fast. hal said he heard 2 hits but we didn't drop any

ask the people whom i have had the pleasure of hunting with. safety is my biggest concern.

when we goin? lol

Glad to hear it. That wasn't aimed at you, I meant anybody I hunt or shoot with in general. I have hunted with some reckless idiots before and that is not a fun experience.

Anytime you want as long as it don't cost me $500. Just spent all my spare cash on a new rifle and a new couch.

Back
Top Bottom