• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks to 1coolhand

Thanks for the compliments guy, but I don't do things like that for recognition. I did those things because I'm grateful for the help Tazz was willing to offer. And all the other blessings that have been passed my way by others on here. Our family is truly blessed and I have been blessed to have met so many great people on here. It's just the way I was raised. Thanks again.

BTW , the truck I sold Van was named Gladys. I name all my trucks and cars female names.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments guy, but I don't do things like that for recognition. I did those things because I'm grateful for the help Tazz was willing to offer. And all the other blessings that have been passed my way by others on here. Our family is truly blessed and I have been blessed to have met so many great people on here. It's just the way I was raised. Thanks again.

BTW , the truck I sold Van was named Gladys. I name all my trucks and cars female names.

I know you didn't do it for any recognition, I'm just grateful and wanted other members who haven't met you to know what a great guy you are. Oh yeah, I forgot to add earlier that Joe's son wrote me a thank you note too. This young guy is going to grow up to be a good man too, something this country is in great need of considering some of the kids these days growing up with no respect for others or themselves for that matter. Joe, you should be very proud of this young man and I'm sure you already are.

Back
Top Bottom