• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks to 1coolhand

Tazz

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Slayer of Spiders...
133   0
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a big thank you to 1coolhand (Joe). A couple of weeks ago Joe needed someone to lend him a 3D deer target for his sons archery themed birthday party so he put the call out to his fellow ODT'ers. Well, I just happened to have one I hadn't set out yet for practice so I figured what the heck, why not help him. I met up with him the other day and he gave it back to me in better condition than when he got it! He ground a new point on the stakes, painted em' black cause they had rusted a bit, put a couple of white stripes on em' so I could see em' better if I decided to leave em' in the yard and even put a paracord lanyard on my arrow puller so it would be easier to keep up with. On top of all that he put all that in a nice little mesh drawstring bag. I've been real fortunate to have met some of the nicest folks I've EVER met right here on the trader, it's what keeps me coming back day after day. And once again, Thank you Joe (1coolhand), you're definitely one cool dude! Y'all have a great day now ya hear!:cool:

Tazz

Yes Coolhand is a great guy , I bought my f150 from him in march and he sold it to me for less than he had posted and it runs great . Joe is a great guy to deal with.

Romans 12:10

New Living Translation (NLT)

10 Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.

Last edited:
Yes Coolhand is a great guy , I bought my f150 from him in march and he sold it to me for less than he had posted and it runs great . Joe is a great guy to deal with.

So was Joe responsible for the pink interior or was that you Vanny? I may have been wrong about you all along. Oh no, you've added a bible verse.

So was Joe responsible for the pink interior or was that you Vanny? I may have been wrong about you all along. :D

No you were right it was me, when i got the truck it had no interior, i did all that myself, i must say he did have a girls name for the truck but i forgot what is was, i think that stuck in my mind when i did the interior.......:rolleyes:

No you were right it was me, when i got the truck it had no interior, i did all that myself, i must say he did have a girls name for the truck but i forgot what is was, i think that stuck in my mind when i did the interior.......:rolleyes:

Hey man, chicks dig pink....I think its awesome. And you know what they say about guys that drive mopeds and pink trucks...biggest wangs on the road.

Back
Top Bottom