• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tent Heating Devices!

H HERMIT sniper22 sniper22
This is one of the many videos on YT about Crisco candles. I have been making them for about a month and I am working on fine tuning them to my specific needs. Just be aware, that these are for "cool / winter" only, in order to keep the crisco is a solid form, etc.

My current 24 ounce Mason Jar with handle has a burn time of 200 hours. That is 20 days, burning 10 hours per evening. Make sure to trim the wick before every use to reduce soot and control the flame, etc.

H HERMIT sniper22 sniper22
This is one of the many videos on YT about Crisco candles. I have been making them for about a month and I am working on fine tuning them to my specific needs. Just be aware, that these are for "cool / winter" only, in order to keep the crisco is a solid form, etc.

My current 24 ounce Mason Jar with handle has a burn time of 200 hours. That is 20 days, burning 10 hours per evening. Make sure to trim the wick before every use to reduce soot and control the flame, etc.
I tried to watch it but I can't handle its voice and seeing a man wearing a ring on his thumb turns my stomach. I watched enough to give it a shot. Thank you for all the information

Back
Top Bottom