• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tennessee man shot and killed during gun sale

For nothing to. It didn't say they robbed him or anything. Just shot him for the hell of it. Gang initiation maybe?

Yeah Im thinking there is more to this aswell.
Dosn't say anything about taking any of the guns or gun he was selling?
Shots fired before he gets out the truck?
Somethings missing here.
Gangs would be more apt to do this at random and not put that kind of time into e-mails in my OP.

Somethings missing here.
Gangs would be more apt to do this at random and not put that kind of time into e-mails in my OP.
There is ALWAYS more to a story than what is reported...but scary anyway. It would make me think twice before trading with someone with 0 feedback...

Somethings missing here.

Doesn't matter. The Libs will have an absolute ****ing field day with this ****. Wait and see.

This makes no sense at all. Why would they not take the guns... maybe a little more to the story. drug deal on bad... just doesn't add up.

That's why I bring you to all of my meets.

Most people don't know this, but I will let the cat out of the bag here. I drop Bypass off at the best vantage point near the meet with a riffle and bluetooth. If things go south, I give the word and hit the dirt.

:peep:

What you don't know is that I have GPS tracking on Bypass, come in from another direction and cover his position in case someone saw you drop him off. Redundancy, it's a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom