• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teacher Performs Pantyless Cartwheel For Students

How do you go from this.
View attachment 1049333

To this!!! She is a drug addict!!!!! Might be pills from the doc or crap from the street.
View attachment 1049336

The miracle of makeup!! Beware you young bucks, looks are deceiving!!

Apparently no one reads anything first.

In September 2011, Sponsler pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine and marijuana in the presence of a child and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was sentenced to a three-year deferred sentence. As part of that plea deal, prosecutors dropped a burglary charge against Sponsler, who is pictured below in a mug shot snapped yesterday.

chalk that up to being young,dumb and full of model glue.

if your present day self went back in time,you wouldnt
think she was all that

Today? 37 years on? You'd likely be right.

However, I found myself back in Macon working in 1987, 7 years after her class, and I ran into her in a nightclub here. She was hot still, hell, hotter. I should made a run at her but all we did was dance and talk.

Today? 37 years on? You'd likely be right.

However, I found myself back in Macon working in 1987, 7 years after her class, and I ran into her in a nightclub here. She was hot still, hell, hotter. I should made a run at her but all we did was dance and talk.

i think i may have found some footage of that

Dang it! I was hoping she was a hottie!
:pound:
Yeah me too. Seems like more and more I see the stories and mugshots of school teachers that were having affairs with their young male students. For shame!!! Where the hell were they when I was in 9th greade and REALLY needed them?!

Apparently no one reads anything first.

In September 2011, Sponsler pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine and marijuana in the presence of a child and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was sentenced to a three-year deferred sentence. As part of that plea deal, prosecutors dropped a burglary charge against Sponsler, who is pictured below in a mug shot snapped yesterday.

Apparently you went well beyond the original article posted. Also, "apparently" you meant I was spot on with my observation of the perp. Thank you for calling me out and letting me know I'm 100% correct.. I'm a little curious about your obsession. This is the original article posted, there is no mention of prior arrests. Please explain yourself. I guess you were researching this beyond the article for?

newson6.com/story.as

images

Yeah me too. Seems like more and more I see the stories and mugshots of school teachers that were having affairs with their young male students. For shame!!! Where the hell were they when I was in 9th greade and REALLY needed them?!
Hahaha! Right?

We were on a streak there for awhile where several cutie pies got busted for banging high school boys. I think they all got caught because the boys couldn't keep quite about it.

I understand though. If I'd been tapping a hot teacher back when I was in school I probably would've been bragging to everybody about it too. LOL

Back
Top Bottom