• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TDK jobs available

TAK

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
175   0
Reaction score
Hi All,

TDK Components USA, a world class manufacturer of multilayer ceramic capacitors, is hiring for several positions at the Peachtree City factory.
The following positions are now available.
$1000 HIRING BONUS!!

- machine operator ($15.00/hr)
- shipping clerks ($15.00/hr)
- maintenance technicians ($19.50/hr)
All positions work 12 hour shifts from 6AM or from 6PM.
Shifts are staggered so you are basically working 15 days a month with a three day weekend every other week.

TDK offers a rich benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401K and a privately funded pension.
PM me if you are interested!

Yes sir...back in the day the recording media device division was a large part of the company portfolio.
The technology went digital and the company diversified into becoming an electronic component solution provider and is now a leader is various SMT components (capacitors, inductors, resistors, sensors, etc...)

Yes sir...back in the day the recording media device division was a large part of the company portfolio.
The technology went digital and the company diversified into becoming an electronic component solution provider and is now a leader is various SMT components (capacitors, inductors, resistors, sensors, etc...)
Oh...okay. Well sorry dude. I'm not i to digital. Strictly an an analogue kinda guy over here. You know...put the needle on the record and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom