• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus spectrum = sucks ass

Oh, NOW I REMEMBER my third point:

I was at the range a few weeks ago and saw a young couple shooting a brand-new Taurus Spectrum with pretty teal-green grips. They had quite a few jams. But, like I said, the gun was new. And they were shooting it one-handed. That may (or may not) explain the trouble they were having.

Oh, NOW I REMEMBER my third point:

I was at the range a few weeks ago and saw a young couple shooting a brand-new Taurus Spectrum with pretty teal-green grips. They had quite a few jams. But, like I said, the gun was new. And they were shooting it one-handed. That may (or may not) explain the trouble they were having.
i just saw these

dont think i was limp wristing, ive blasted many keltecs and other .32s and .380s before. in fact, i would say 9mm is the largest caliber i shoot regularly and i prefer single stack, small frame handguns. the breaking in period is maybe, but i hate that about some guns. my czs, glocks, hks, even freaking hi points dont have those so if a gun has a breaking in period i will pass over it anyway. also none of the reviews ive seen for the spectrum had those issues

for sure wasnt shooting it one handed. i experienced way too many issues and too early on for it to be solely user error. my buddy put a mag through and it failed to lock back ont he empty mag (one of the 4 issues i was having)

i sent it back to taurus. ill upgrade this thread once i get it back in 11 or 12 weeks

Back
Top Bottom