• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tattoo Artist Recommendations Metro ATL

reklawd

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
2   0
Reaction score
I have finally decided what I want tattooed on my shoulder / upper arm. I have a concept and will need someone to create a custom design. Looking for a good experienced one.

Any recommendations? I'm new to the tattoo game.

Raiden at A Sailors Grave Tattoo Parlor in Calhoun, GA (I know its not Metro), does amazing custom work. He's also a gun guy and will trade for firearms. I think he has about 10 spots left for the year, he books up quick. He did a cover up piece on wifes foot that looks great. Email is raidentattoos@gmail.com.

I have finally decided what I want tattooed on my shoulder / upper arm. I have a concept and will need someone to create a custom design. Looking for a good experienced one.

Any recommendations? I'm new to the tattoo game.
If you're around the conyers area, check out Chris Huff at Now or Never tattoo. Dude is really something else.

First tattoo? I say this because I have seen men go through divorces, with no to very little tattoos prior, then go crazy on the ink. Kind of like revenge sex. It all sounded great at the time, but the aftermath may not have been what you wanted.

Nothing against inking up, but make sure your reasons are legit and not momentary.

First tattoo? I say this because I have seen men go through divorces, with no to very little tattoos prior, then go crazy on the ink. Kind of like revenge sex. It all sounded great at the time, but the aftermath may not have been what you wanted.

Nothing against inking up, but make sure your reasons are legit and not momentary.
I was gonna say this. I don't know OP but I've seen what he's been going through with his posts and I know he's going through a lot. Maybe wait and think this out some more before making a lifelong decision. I'm pro ink and have some myself, but don't just get one because to spite anyone or make it look like you're a different person after going through some major life changes.

Your concern is valid.

I've been wanting a tattoo for a long time now. It has nothing to do with the D besides the fact that I no longer have to care what she thinks.

Back
Top Bottom