• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tapatalk App!

Okuma Steve, do you have any advise for us to get this fixed? I cannot find a way to contact Tapatalk to ask for help or complain. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Alright, I've broken down and activated tapatalk for the forum. I've also activated it for the Florida ODT as well.

We'll try it out for a little while and see how it goes. I just haven't been very happy with the vbulletin apps that we currently have and they are a pain to keep up to date. I will continue to keep them updated as often as I can, but at least this way there is another option.

Just search for The Outdoors Trader within the tapatalk app and you should be able to find it.

I do not personally know a whole lot about tapatalk, but if you have any questions please post them and I'm sure someone can answer them for you.

Thanks!
OS, please help with the Tapatalk. please see the problems some of us are having viewing the a Georgia Classifieds at the end of this thread. Something, we think, happened with the last update to Androids. I cannot find a way for help through Tapatalk, or I would not be bothering you. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

OS, please help with the Tapatalk. please see the problems some of us are having viewing the a Georgia Classifieds at the end of this thread. Something, we think, happened with the last update to Androids. I cannot find a way for help through Tapatalk, or I would not be bothering you. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I don't think there is much that OS can do right now. Appears to be a big topic on the Tapatalk Support Forums. Seems to be just the android version right now. Hopefully they correct with another update soon. Until then, I'll stick to surfing on my PC.

Guys if you search the interwebz, there is a way to find the older version of the app. In fact, I think they have on the tapatalk website in the forums. It's an .apk file that you can install on your phone.

Thanks, but I already tried that. All it does is give you the "classic view" screen with the new update behind it. Still have the spinning wheel of death when trying to load.

I was having the same problem you are having now. I completely erased the current app from my phone before reinstalling the older version. I'm not positive that the prior link was what I used but it was an older .apk file that was floating around out there. Have you checked the tapatalk help forums?