• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tapatalk App!

I can't seem to connect via tapatalk since all this went down. Tried to delete it and re-sign in, nothing.
Same here on both a phone and a tablet. I think we'll just have to wait a few hours and see if it reconnects. I may research clearing the cache to see if that helps.

Update - I tried clearing the cache on both devices and that didn't help. I think waiting will be the solution.

Last edited:
Are we not able to post new threads (FS/FT ads) in any of the trading post forums via tapatalk any longer? The option is removed from my end.

uploadfromtaptalk1373381495581.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1373381514538.jpg

Are we not able to post new threads (FS/FT ads) in any of the trading post forums via tapatalk any longer? The option is removed from my end.

Correct, since the button agreeing to the TOS was added when posting an ad, they can only be done from something that supports that"feature" and tapatalk does not support it unfortunately.

OS my tapatalk app wont connect to the site anymore, it went down last night as the giveaway day was coming to an end. it works with the other forums i use, just not here. is the problem on my end, or has something changed? thanks

OS my tapatalk app wont connect to the site anymore, it went down last night as the giveaway day was coming to an end. it works with the other forums i use, just not here. is the problem on my end, or has something changed? thanks

Mine does that on various forums occasionally. Sometimes I can log out and back in to fix it. I have had to delete the app and reinstall before. Check and see if there is an update you can install, that has made mine go crazy too.

Alright, I've broken down and activated tapatalk for the forum. I've also activated it for the Florida ODT as well.

We'll try it out for a little while and see how it goes. I just haven't been very happy with the vbulletin apps that we currently have and they are a pain to keep up to date. I will continue to keep them updated as often as I can, but at least this way there is another option.

Just search for The Outdoors Trader within the tapatalk app and you should be able to find it.

I do not personally know a whole lot about tapatalk, but if you have any questions please post them and I'm sure someone can answer them for you.

Thanks!
I can't get the "Georgia Classifieds" to load. Just get the spinning wheel of death. Anyone else?

No issues with loading other catagories, just this one. I have even reinstalled the app, but still have this issue.

^^^ I haven't had any issues but, to me, seems like after they did that big "update" and chanced the whole interface, it "crashes" and messes up a lot more...