• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tapatalk App!

I can't get the "Georgia Classifieds" to load. Just get the spinning wheel of death. Anyone else?

No issues with loading other catagories, just this one. I have even reinstalled the app, but still have this issue.

I have not let mine update to the new version, but it does act strangely from time to time. Clearing "Search History" from settings seems to put it back on track.

It also has issues and tends to crash with posts that do not have any text, only a pic or video.

Ive been using TT for a couple months now. The only issues I have are that I constantly get an "android youtube" error. By constantly I mean every time I close and open the app and several times during use. I can view videos fine, just get the error message. The other issue is that there is no option for me to post new ad's. Ive looked high and low and all around and theres no option or tab anywhere that lets you post. I can however edit an existing ad.

The new update messed my app up i can't get to any classifieds only timeline and participated
X2. Reloaded twice nothing still. Just grinds on & on with the wheel of death. Even let it spin for over 30 minutes, still nothing. What happened to the original App? It worked great until I upgraded phone, then could not find App. Now going to site on phone is such a pain. Guess I want be doing much on here till I turn on a PC.

X2. Reloaded twice nothing still. Just grinds on & on with the wheel of death. Even let it spin for over 30 minutes, still nothing. What happened to the original App? It worked great until I upgraded phone, then could not find App. Now going to site on phone is such a pain. Guess I want be doing much on here till I turn on a PC.
Everything worked fine until the last update. :(

Y'all having issues with the android version? iPhone version is still working for me, except for severely delayed notifications on PMs
Yes with android. I've done everything I know to do. Even Uninstaller ODT and reinstalled, since my password was changed. Don't know what else to do and it appears we are on our own to fix.