Talk me out of buying this..

I'll start the nay-saying. I'm not in to the fancy steels. If I was going to get a high end knife, it'd be a custom from sharpblades here.

I'll start the nay-saying. I'm not in to the fancy steels. If I was going to get a high end knife, it'd be a custom from sharpblades here.

He does make some nice stuff. Also check out Allen456 on here. WAS Knives on Facebook.

Any good reason I shouldn't? I have absolutely zero experience with high-end blades. All my experience is with whatever flips out of a Gerber multi-tool.Cold Steel San Mai III SRK:View attachment 222541
What would you do with it? That's a bunch of coin for a fancy blade that sits in a drawer. The only expensive knives I own are the Cutco knives in my kitchen. In the field, I have yet to find anything that can beat a 30 dollar Glock knife.

www.oneinhundred.com_upfiles_upimg3_Blue___Razor_locking_utility_k_5190033.jpg

As a matter of fact, if you buy it, I would be willing to do a torture test against in and a Glock knife. If the Glock knife dulls or breaks first, I'll buy you a new cold steel blade. If the cold steel dulls or breaks first, you buy me ten Glock knives. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom