• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T. Rex Arms Sidecar

I have read/heard good things about this new holster from stealthgear holsters. I have used their iwb holsters and they make quality and comfortable gear. I actually ordered one of these appendix pistol/mag holsters just now. They have a 30 day return period which is nice. Their holsters have great flex and padding to them as well as breathable among other perks. Look em up for more info. Just tossong it out there since ya asked about any other options to consider in your original post

View attachment 1006062

They are available with a duel clip option for stability also fyi

They also have clips available that are angled at 15 degrees to push the the grip in towards your body to reduce potential printing. Its basically their version/answer to what the t rex raptor claw does but supposed to be more ergonomical/comfortable in your waist for carry.

Does anyone have any experience with the T Rex Arms sidecar holster? I am going to put a tlr-1 on my G19 and am looking at that holster specifically for appendix carry. I carry appendix now but do not have a tlr-1 mounted. If you have any recommendations on a good holster for this handgun/light combo, please let me know.
In. People swear by these things. I'd be interested if they keep the gun stable while still allowing me to be comfortable. My current Raven Vanguard II is very comfortable, but the gun moves up and down vertically a lot, which results in some printing unless I fiddle with it under my clothes. Happens the most when I bend over or sit down.

In. People swear by these things. I'd be interested if they keep the gun stable while still allowing me to be comfortable. My current Raven Vanguard II is very comfortable, but the gun moves up and down vertically a lot, which results in some printing unless I fiddle with it under my clothes. Happens the most when I bend over or sit down.
I currently use either a q series stealth holster or a bravo concealment dos. The q series is comfortable but the gun moves around a lot and has really started to show wear faster. The dos is the better holster but is less comfortable in my opinion. Although, the more I wear it and get used to it, it is better. If your shirt fits anything but fairly loose it will print. That is another thing I like about the sidecar is the raptor claw that is supposed to make the grip hug your body better.

I currently use either a q series stealth holster or a bravo concealment dos. The q series is comfortable but the gun moves around a lot and has really started to show wear faster. The dos is the better holster but is less comfortable in my opinion. Although, the more I wear it and get used to it, it is better. If your shirt fits anything but fairly loose it will print. That is another thing I like about the sidecar is the raptor claw that is supposed to make the grip hug your body better.
I have owned the Raven Eidolon in the past that has a similar claw, and I found it very uncomfortable. It hit basically right on my hip bone. The claw placement is probably different from holster to holster though, and certainly from person to person. I'd rather downsize to a G26 than have to choose between pain or printing.

I have owned the Raven Eidolon in the past that has a similar claw, and I found it very uncomfortable. It hit basically right on my hip bone. The claw placement is probably different from holster to holster though, and certainly from person to person. I'd rather downsize to a G26 than have to choose between pain or printing.
I agree. I do love carrying my 19 though.

Back
Top Bottom