• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bond Arms Holster

gss

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
47   0
Reaction score
I just recently picked up a Bond Arms Roughneck, and I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I’m having a hard time figuring out the best holster option for it, and I was hoping that some of you folks could offer some suggestions on good holster options for this pistol. Pocket carry, IWB, ankle holster - it doesn’t matter to me at this point. I’m just looking for opinions and options that aren’t Amazon reviews etc.
I think I’m posting this question in the right forum, but if I’m not then I apologize.
Thanks in advance.

I just recently picked up a Bond Arms Roughneck, and I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I’m having a hard time figuring out the best holster option for it, and I was hoping that some of you folks could offer some suggestions on good holster options for this pistol. Pocket carry, IWB, ankle holster - it doesn’t matter to me at this point. I’m just looking for opinions and options that aren’t Amazon reviews etc.
I think I’m posting this question in the right forum, but if I’m not then I apologize.
Thanks in advance.
I just bought one yesterday, but put it in the safe until, I find a holster also? Found a few on ESTY at a good price but still looking.

Reactions: gss
This is mine for the snake slayer. Bought on eBay.
678B8E87-2E20-4A8F-BA27-DC4A0DCCE9A6.jpeg

I just bought one yesterday, but put it in the safe until, I find a holster also? Found a few on ESTY at a good price but still looking.
I looked at eBay after some of the comments on this thread and decided to try this option:
Lots of other ones on eBay though.

Back
Top Bottom