• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T post fence….diy

We drive tposts every damn day. Today over 1000 tposts in the ground at minimum. All by hand and using an automated driver only slows you down. Posts driver with handles or sledge hammer does the trick!
That does depend on what kind of ground you’re driving in also. I’ve seen ground that bend the t post at the bottom of it in the ground. If it’s bad rocky you’ll work yourself to death if it’s hot and humid

That does depend on what kind of ground you’re driving in also. I’ve seen ground that bend the t post at the bottom of it in the ground. If it’s bad rocky you’ll work yourself to death if it’s hot and humid
30 years of doing it all over the south east. You are right that some sites are unforgiving and rock is everywhere. Those days really suck lol!

30 years of doing it all over the south east. You are right that some sites are unforgiving and rock is everywhere. Those days really suck lol!
Yes sir at 65 I still drive some but most of the time, I’ll get my son or son in law to drive what is needed. My tractor and post hole auger for crosstie corners. Lol

We drive tposts every damn day. Today over 1000 tposts in the ground at minimum. All by hand and using an automated driver only slows you down. Posts driver with handles or sledge hammer does the trick!
It used to do the trick for me too but it’s according to the age of the operator Of the driver…lol. Everything is relative.

Back
Top Bottom