• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swap Meets

Hey, I just saw this. We could kill two birds with one stone and I could host a swap meet and do the hotdogs and beer thing at the same time. It's time for the annual wiener party anyway. I meant to do it last month and the Douglasville thing is this month so I been trying to figure on when to do it.

DD Wiener swapping party?

Hey, I just saw this. We could kill two birds with one stone and I could host a swap meet and do the hotdogs and beer thing at the same time. It's time for the annual wiener party anyway. I meant to do it last month and the Douglasville thing is this month so I been trying to figure on when to do it.

Pick a date.Post it up.

Wiener swapping party? :behindsofa:

You sure you've got time for that?

Back
Top Bottom