• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swap Meets

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1345   0
Reaction score
would some of our businesses like to donate a saturday to use their facility as a place for a swap meet? June July and August.

would some of our businesses like to donate a saturday to use their facility as a place for a swap meet? June July and August.

I live out in the country on a undeveloped dead end road. As long as Nonliberal is not bringing a lot of paroles I will consider it. P.S. Don't tell FatAlbert where I live.

I live out in the country on a undeveloped dead end road. As long as Nonliberal is not bringing a lot of paroles I will consider it. P.S. Don't tell FatAlbert where I live.
Stay in touch and we can figure something out.Fat Albert hardly speaks to me unless he's running me down so you are on your own keeping that secret

Stay in touch and we can figure something out.Fat Albert hardly speaks to me unless he's running me down so you are on your own keeping that secret

FatAlbert and Ken Fords pictures give me nightmares. In another life I was molested by a clown and forced to cut his throat.

I'll bring the bath salts!

Be sure to buy them from Johns Creek Soap!

images.bigcartel.com_bigcartel_product_images_147593485_max_h_1000_max_w_1000_041.JPG

Back
Top Bottom