• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SWAP MEET 4190 1st ave tucker ga. SEE post #114 Grand Prize BNIB Taurus PT-111 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to say one fella gave me a GREAT price on a ak47 but it wouldve dipped into committed money. I hope to see it next payday.

It was nice smoking some cigars with you fellas.

Who gave me the 30-30 ammo? Thank you, i uope you enjoy the Paay.

Thanks BIKER13 BIKER13 for the swap.

Kinda of late checking in, but well, I need an OMN after the Swap Meet......and the chili slaw dogs. For those keeping count, the count was seven!! lol

Charlie, Crippen, thank you for opening up the church for ODT. It was a very memorable event, and I, as well as the many others, thank you.
Thanks biker, LH, and of course the lovely Ella for all you did for us today.

It was such a pleasure to be at this Swap Meet. I truly had a great time.

BTW, a special thank you to BLIP. I did not give him much time, but he did excellent work for me and saved me a trip by coming to the Swap Meet. Thank you Brien.

Now, it is time to plan the next one!!!!

IMG_6776.JPG
IMG_6775.JPG

For the record all I did was unlock the door. Woody did all the shopping for me and he, Justin and Steve did most of the heavy lifting. Steve left the swap meet with and absolutely stunning rifle courtesy of JWC JWC The Sozo guys and I enjoyed the heck out of it and are already talking about the next one. Maybe we will do early spring or fall next time so the overflow into the lot will be a little more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom