• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 4190 1st ave tucker ga. SEE post #114 Grand Prize BNIB Taurus PT-111 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this was a great one. All I came for was a wheelbarrow but obviously left with so much more! As usual with these events, I met some fantastic folks and caught up with the usual suspects. You guys are the best.

Thanks so much @crippen for having us and thanks BIKER13 BIKER13 for organizing. @BillsCamino I am so glad we got to trade and the Taurus was just icing on the cake. Thanks a bunch y'all.

Thanks @JWC , @Leatherhead , and @1moondog for answering all of my silly Smith questions and for letting me put my greasy fingerprints all over your toys. Same to you @alleycat...so glad to have finally met you and thanks for all the info.

I'm already looking forward to the next one!

Sad to say one fella gave me a GREAT price on a ak47 but it wouldve dipped into committed money. I hope to see it next payday.

It was nice smoking some cigars with you fellas.

Who gave me the 30-30 ammo? Thank you, i uope you enjoy the Paay.

Thanks BIKER13 BIKER13 for the swap.
Hey, thanks for the cigar next time it's on me!

Reactions: JWC
Man, this was a great one. All I came for was a wheelbarrow but obviously left with so much more! As usual with these events, I met some fantastic folks and caught up with the usual suspects. You guys are the best.

Thanks so much @crippen for having us and thanks BIKER13 BIKER13 for organizing. @BillsCamino I am so glad we got to trade and the Taurus was just icing on the cake. Thanks a bunch y'all.

Thanks @JWC , @Leatherhead , and @1moondog for answering all of my silly Smith questions and for letting me put my greasy fingerprints all over your toys. Same to you @alleycat...so glad to have finally met you and thanks for all the info.

I'm already looking forward to the next one!

I can't thank you enough for the seed!! One day I hope we can meet up again, but always know I appreciate what you do!

Enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks to everyone who looked, bought, traded with me and gave me all the encouraging words about my wood turnings. I hope you all enjoyed them. Sux to be a starving artist. ;)

Nice stuff sir.. enjoyed talking with you and admiring your work.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom