• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 2018. Biguns BBQ April 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1093.JPG
IMG_1094.JPG
IMG_1095.JPG

I will be more "agile and hostile" at the next meet. 2 weeks out of back surgery so I mostly stayed near my tent. Would like to thank @Leatherhead for helping me set up twice, along with my son Will(who did homework most of the time we were there, bless his heart). Will have enough PB next time for everyone and maybe some new flavors, wife always experimenting with the stuff. I crashed for about 2 hrs when we got home and woke up wanting for the next meet to get here. I will be retired by the next time we meet in September and will be full of vinegar...lol. Blessings to all you guys and gals. Being able to fellowship with such quality humans via a website really convinces me that computers are good for something. See you all soon! Billy

I will be more "agile and hostile" at the next meet. 2 weeks out of back surgery so I mostly stayed near my tent. Would like to thank @Leatherhead for helping me set up twice, along with my son Will(who did homework most of the time we were there, bless his heart). Will have enough PB next time for everyone and maybe some new flavors, wife always experimenting with the stuff. I crashed for about 2 hrs when we got home and woke up wanting for the next meet to get here. I will be retired by the next time we meet in September and will be full of vinegar...lol. Blessings to all you guys and gals. Being able to fellowship with such quality humans via a website really convinces me that computers are good for something. See you all soon! Billy
you and I been friends a long time hope it continues.Ever notice after the meets you just break out in a smile about something or someone you saw today.THats what its about.Keep On Smiling Gang

it was lovely to meet you.
i want a jar next time pls

I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself and my bride. I stood in front of your table talking to someone and then got sidetracked. I will definitely get some bacon next round.
Looks like you did well my friend. Thanks for coming to see me at my tent. Pleasure meeting your new bride and seeing you. Thanks for the prayers. See you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom