• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 2018. Biguns BBQ April 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
save money oh look guns for sale.jpg

Enjoyed seeing BIKER13 BIKER13 @DinkyDau @hamburglar3 @ and meeting @woodstock (very nice Cougar) talking about car stuff and Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover and his fine looking pooch. Wish I could have stayed longer but had a bunch of projects to take care of so I left when we had to move up on the hill. Glad everyone had fun and hope to meet more folks at the next one.
Sorry I missed you sir,maybe next time.Thanks to everyone,had a great time,great job Phillip,prayers to your people Don,looking forward to the Rock Creek meet up-Jerry (aka carver carver )

I sure wanted to meet you sir....actually saw you there but didn't have a chance to greet you...believe this or not,when I saw you I actually thought you were TARGETMASTER...you guys could be brothers y'all look so much alike to me...next time I'll make a point to get around to you sir
Targetmaster! I'll take that as a compliment since you didn't confuse me with Dinky Dau! ;) I wish I'd had more time as I wanted to meet you and many others also. Next time we'll have to make sure we meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom