• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Swap Meet 02/15/14 - UPDATED WITH WEATHER INFO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very generous of you to offer up your space!

Sounds like a great time!

Lets be honest here.....everyone will bring goodies to my location and I'll have a bunch of gun forum savvy folks that post regularly see what we do.

I don't see a down side here :D

Just so everyone is ready for it, I'm sure some of the LE guys that train on a regular basis here will be in attendance and all guns will be ziptied just like at the show. I can NOT afford a ND at my location, gun safety will be top priority.

This will be the only time that live weapons are allowed in the training area outside the control of an instructor.

I hope this doesn't turn anyone off, but I can't be too careful. I was at the Eastman show, two rows down and watched the father shoot his stepson in the face killing him instantly. I do not want anything close to that happening in my place.

If everyone is cool with that I'm still a go, just getting the logistics in place now.

Man I'd love to do this (hoping it's one of the last two weeks of February). Everyone has smalls to get rid of and I'd love to come home with some new ones! Thread subscribed.

I'm cool with zip-ties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom