• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swap Meet 02/15/14 - UPDATED WITH WEATHER INFO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt 60

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
119   0
Reaction score
UPDATE FROM DTK!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!

.................Weather update folks...............

I just heard an update that said more rain and snow possible on Friday.

If we have to cancel the swap meet I will make sure to shift classes around and reschedule the swap meet for the next possible Saturday. .......

Keep your fingers crossed.

From DTK:

"SWAP MEET, SATURDAY FEB 15 form 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

OK ODT, the date for the swap meet will be Saturday Feb 15, this is the only Saturday in February that we can move classes from. I know this date doesn't work for everyone, but it's the only date that we can make this happen.

If you want a table to show your stuff, you will need to bring it with you. We have the space, just not the tables.

If you're bringing a firearm it will need to be zip tied at the door just like a gun show. This applies to carry guns as well, any other time you're welcome to carry at our facility.

We are only offering a space where we can meet, swap, sell, trade stuff. There is no charge for anyone. That's about it, no food, no drinks, no tables and no electricity if you have a cash register, just a safe free place to swap with like minded people.

DTK's website: http://www.dtksupply.com/

Address and contact info for DTK: http://www.dtksupply.com/contact/

Last edited:
DTK supply brought this up recently. Hopefully he will chime in. I'm pretty sure that it's going to happen. I contacted him and he has the space and is trying to set up dates. Possibly February?

I could not remember who mentioned it. Thanks! He might be surprised at how much space will be needed!

I have a lot of small stuff that is not worth listing here that I know other folks could use.

We have 10K sq' and over 9K of it is either a warehouse or shoot house, we can remove the walls in the shoot house for more space if needed. We do not have a lot of tables so if someone wanted to have a spot to set up you will need to bring a table with you.

We've had over 250 people dinning at a business after hours with in the back so I know we can hold quite a few tables worth of stuff. My neighbor closes at lunch so we can have outside tables if needed (they're used to having guys with guns in the back parking lot by now anyway).

We're looking at med Feb for the swap meet, there will be no charge for anyone that wants to set up or just walk through with stuff. I'll keep you posted.

I really hope this works out for everyone and I'm able to do this often.

We have 10K sq' and over 9K of it is either a warehouse or shoot house, we can remove the walls in the shoot house for more space if needed. We do not have a lot of tables so if someone wanted to have a spot to set up you will need to bring a table with you.

We've had over 250 people dinning at a business after hours with in the back so I know we can hold quite a few tables worth of stuff. My neighbor closes at lunch so we can have outside tables if needed (they're used to having guys with guns in the back parking lot by now anyway).

We're looking at med Feb for the swap meet, there will be no charge for anyone that wants to set up or just walk through with stuff. I'll keep you posted.

I really hope this works out for everyone and I'm able to do this often.

Very generous of you to offer up your space!

Sounds like a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom