Survival / Camping Trip Part 2!

You heard from JJ in a while? I haven't seen him posting. Maybe he went to South Africa to see his girl.

I have not heard from him. Not sure where he is.

guys, I would love to be a part of this trip. I know I could do a 1/2 day Thursday and then the rest of the week and weekend but that's it.

I might get called out of town at the last minute so I can't promise anything other than I would like to go. I'll keep any eye out for the dates and make plans.

We can understand that. At the time, work is work but we'd love to have you. We are still a long way away so we are good.
We just need to start thinking of dates. I am good with almost anything except April 4-11. I was originally looking at the end
of April or beginning of May. This is really hard to do but trying to stay in the dates where water crossings will not be an issue.
Water temps are cold and there is a lot of crossings on that trail. If somebody has another suggestion on trails, please post it
up so we can discuss it. I just suggested that one because it is a lot longer than the one we went on the first time and it is not
so steep.

The warmer it is too we need to be careful of snakes. I was crossing the Jakes river once and put my hand on a rock to balance myself when a copperhead shot out from under the rock. Scared the cr@p out of me.

The warmer it is too we need to be careful of snakes. I was crossing the Jakes river once and put my hand on a rock to balance myself when a copperhead shot out from under the rock. Scared the cr@p out of me.

I don't think my spice shaker is meant for handling these kind of situations.
Spoke with JJ, he said he was spending more time outside and not on the computer. I let him know about the trip, he said he wanted to go and to keep him updated.

Not even going to try......my timing for these events has been terrible........every time I plan to attend one of these things I have to go out of the country for work (thankful to be employed). Sounds like fun though!

Back
Top Bottom