• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor alignment after gunsmith installation

What exactly do you expect the installer to fix.. if your supplied parts are out of spec? :confused:
I would expect the installer to let me know that they were out of spec if what I was paying for was to check that very thing(alignment ). Parts come out of spec sometimes and it is a gunsmith job to check if they are safe for function/use…..

I would expect the installer to let me know that they were out of spec if what I was paying for was to check that very thing(alignment ). Parts come out of spec sometimes and it is a gunsmith job to check if they are safe for function/use…..
I don’t disagree they should have checked it and told you. Especially if you asked them to do exactly that.

Are you expecting them to fix it for no additional charge?

Just trying to understand what would have made you happy in this situation.

I don’t disagree they should have checked it and told you. Especially if you asked them to do exactly that.

I would. They didn’t complete the job.

Well he rechecked it and said I’m good. Shot 120 rounds through it today and I still have a whole can so it’s fine lol. I would have liked it if I was told that it’s a little close so I coulda tried a brand new mount to see if it helped at all so I didn’t have to drive back and verify that it was good to go. Apparently the reason why it’s not more straight is because Dead air Keymo QD tolerances aren’t super strict compared to others.

Back
Top Bottom