• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suggestions for a trip to South Coastal Georgia?

We were thinking about making a stop in Savannah but then I saw this.
Is it actually enforced?

City of Savannah Mask Mandate: Mayor Van R. Johnson, II, signed an emergency order requiring the public to wear masks or face coverings within the City of Savannah. The order will remain in effect until further notice.

upload_2021-4-6_14-56-22.jpeg

For the mosquitos.

We were thinking about making a stop in Savannah but then I saw this.
Is it actually enforced?

City of Savannah Mask Mandate: Mayor Van R. Johnson, II, signed an emergency order requiring the public to wear masks or face coverings within the City of Savannah. The order will remain in effect until further notice.
I don't believe so. A co-worker of my wife's said that they went recently and it was pretty much like anywhere else. Some people wearing them. Some not. I also looked up some recent YouTube videos of things to do in the city and that's exactly what I saw.

I don't believe so. A co-worker of my wife's said that they went recently and it was pretty much like anywhere else. Some people wearing them. Some not. I also looked up some recent YouTube videos of things to do in the city and that's exactly what I saw.
Confirmed. In downtown, I’m not seeing more than 20-30% of the people wearing masks.

An early morning inshore fishing trip around Jekyll and St Simons is a good time. Sheepshead, specks and redfish and an occasional flounder usually end up in the boat.

Back
Top Bottom