• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

STRESS Course, March 19, 2016, Bethlehem, GA

Sub'd for this thread. I really want to take this class.

Shep is a hell of a good trainer. Nobody will walk away disappointed. He knows his stuff and is very good at teaching what he knows.

The STRESS Course is designed to work on a student's ability to function under mental and physical stressors. The weapon system being employed during the drill is a very minor factor.......it's the student that's the key here, not their kit. Little of the course will be concentrating on the details and techniques of weapons manipulation.....it's going to be all about how well you perform under stress and put accurate hits on target; regardless of what you are employing.

On some of the drills in the STRESS Course, you will be forced to swap weapons with another student, and use non-standard weapons that I will provide.

I'm trying not to give out too many particulars......

The STRESS Course is designed to work on a student's ability to function under mental and physical stressors. The weapon system being employed during the drill is a very minor factor.......it's the student that's the key here, not their kit. Little of the course will be concentrating on the details and techniques of weapons manipulation.....it's going to be all about how well you perform under stress and put accurate hits on target; regardless of what you are employing.

On some of the drills in the STRESS Course, you will be forced to swap weapons with another student, and use non-standard weapons that I will provide.

I'm trying not to give out too many particulars......

Got me excited now, going to beat down some mannequins with a bow staff and katana when your primary goes down haha, its nice knowing thier will be surprises even not knowing what the surprises are.

roundhouse, contact me via PM or email and we can talk about it.

No Eastern martial arts weapons in the course, unless someone brings a MAK-90.......

Back
Top Bottom