Straight Outta Compton

If you were sitting at a food court in a mall and you over heard two people talking about something you had no interest in would walk over to them and say, "I don't care what you two are talking about and nobody else here does either." Then why bother doing it on the internet? If me and the op wanna talk about thug life and Tupac and gangsta stuff why should we give a crap if you approve or not?

Haven't been to the mall in years so the food court thing is not going to happen. And what people talk about to themselves in a Public place is non of my business. Like stated earlier in this thread, this is a Public forum where people start threads to discuss and comment on certain topics. So, I made my comment and I guess it wasn't to your liking. Now, for the Approving or Disapproving matter. I'm with you. I could give two S***s who approves or disapproves what I watch. Again, IMO, It was a was of time and money.

Last edited:
For this one I may have to practice holding my cc sideways. OG style.

Check this out
2015-08-16-13-56-30.png

at the time i thought NWA was just that - NWAs - since then ( & especially lately ) personal experiences , society trends and corrupt over reaching and excessive law enforcement that refuse to police its own - leads me to the conclusion that NWA at least had the correct response of **** the police !

Back
Top Bottom