Straight Outta Compton

Your money, your time... Do as you please. Sounds like a good waste of both to me.

If you were sitting at a food court in a mall and you over heard two people talking about something you had no interest in would walk over to them and say, "I don't care what you two are talking about and nobody else here does either." Then why bother doing it on the internet? If me and the op wanna talk about thug life and Tupac and gangsta stuff why should we give a crap if you approve or not?

If you were sitting at a food court in a mall and you over heard two people talking about something you had no interest in would walk over to them and say, "I don't care what you two are talking about and nobody else here does either." Then why bother doing it on the internet? If me and the op wanna talk about thug life and Tupac and gangsta stuff why should we give a crap if you approve or not?
That's what a pm is for

Many of these guys were influential and are still affecting music to this day. One of the so called thugs makes kids movies today and another is worth about $700 million.

I figured many on here wouldn't see it but if you were a kid/teenager in the late 80s or early 90s you probably listened to some of their music.

Back
Top Bottom