Stolen Identity?

I just heard a story this morning on the radio on my way in. They caught someone pretending to be Ga Power that was calling and scamming people for money. They even activated a cell phone under the name Ga Power so that is would LOOK legit on a caller ID even though they were scammers.

Either way, be careful with your private info and verify who you are talking to.

These are scum of the earth, ought to get major time in the pen for doing this to good hard working people.

If this isn't a scam attempt i'll pistol whip my left nut with a weapon of your choosing

can't believe it's still this easy. makes me wonder why i work an 8-5 when i could just steal identities by telling people their identity has been stolen. amazing...

If this isn't a scam attempt i'll pistol whip my left nut with a weapon of your choosing

can't believe it's still this easy. makes me wonder why i work an 8-5 when i could just steal identities by telling people their identity has been stolen. amazing...

I'm starting to believe it is a scam also, could be a bill collector but she doesn't have any outstanding bills. I have read a few of these stories online , it's the exact same except numbers & names are different

LOL!!! If you end up doing the pistol whip, let us know how this turns out for you.

tlw1179, in all seriousness, keep us updated as to how this turns out for you, not to be nosey, but I think we could all learn something from your experience. Hoping everything turns out well for you and your wife.

I'm starting to believe it is a scam also, could be a bill collector but she doesn't have any outstanding bills. I have read a few of these stories online , it's the exact same except numbers & names are different

Dear lord.........how many different people in this thread have clued you in.........it's a scam.

Back
Top Bottom