Stolen Identity?

**Update**

Turns out it is not a scam

My wife contacted local police today. The investigator my wife talked with today (in georgia)was actually really helpful, he even contacted the lady that claimed she was an investigator.(which he had to leave a message also).

She works with some type of private firm. She is an investigator. She investigates internet/online fraud & theft for Unicon or something like that. . This Unicon is some type of private deal that investigates for lenders. I don't know how all that works out but the lady that has tried to use my wifes identity started online trying to get credit cards and other small stuff. She messed up somewhere along the lines and the lender/card company or whoever she tried to **** over with my wifes name caught it and sent it to this Unicon lady that called my wife.

The K-mart that she (the thief) supposedly works at is what she put on one of the application

Local LEO is in touch with my wife and this lady also and i may know a little more in the next few days

If this isn't a scam attempt i'll pistol whip my left nut with a weapon of your choosing

can't believe it's still this easy. makes me wonder why i work an 8-5 when i could just steal identities by telling people their identity has been stolen. amazing...

I have a G19 , please feel free to PM me and we can setup a meet so you can squish that baby.

P.S , i'll even leave you positive feedback for it!

Someone hacked my paypal account earlier this year- bought $1400 worth of hard drives off ebay between like 3:30 and 3:40am. They finally flagged a transaction after they'd done several of them. Hate to hear that it happened to your wife.

I'd google the Miami Police and ask for whom ever the investigators claimed to be. And pull your wife's credit report to see what's really been going on- I think Clark Howard's website has the address to get the actual free credit report (one per year or something?)

Hate to hear it happened, but be careful like everyone else said... I'd call the Miami PD first thing tomorrow using the google phone number.

YES!!! Make sure you report this incident to the Miami PD and get a copy of the report for YOUR records. Then get copies of Her and YOUR credit reports. If you see anything odd, report that too

Back
Top Bottom