• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stogies

i picked up a few gurkha samplers ...but they can get pretty pricy per stick ..they realy go all out of packaging though dont they ...my brother smokes them and for his birthday he got a box of them ...darn things came in a big black treasure chest lol

anyone tried the new rocky patel 1961 ...leave it to rocky's ego to name one cigar after the year he was born and then name the next one "prodigy" lol

i picked up a few gurkha samplers ...but they can get pretty pricy per stick ..they realy go all out of packaging though dont they ...my brother smokes them and for his birthday he got a box of them ...darn things came in a big black treasure chest lol

anyone tried the new rocky patel 1961 ...leave it to rocky's ego to name one cigar after the year he was born and then name the next one "prodigy" lol

Rocky has some great smokes too...

I was once given a desk top presentation full of Gurkah Grand Reserves. It broke my heart everytime I peeled the wax away from the tube.

I have found only a couple of Gurkhas that i enjoyed smoking. I'm really into trying more value based stuff lately, the ever-quest for bang for the buck!
Love the connies!!

Back
Top Bottom