• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stimi checks done runt out... ..

I waited outside and told the lady an asset recovery vehicle towed her car. She was completely nonplussed. She asked me if she could use my phone since her battery was dead and I let her call somebody local. She acted like this was normal. I'd be freaking out but my car was bought with cash.

*Reported for cash transactions over $600.00

I stopped at the Mcdonald's on Pio Nono in Macongo a few years back. Some workers from RimTyme rent to own wheels and tires pulled up in a van. Came inside and talked to an employee that was behind on their payments. I watched them take the rims off of the car and leave it on blocks in the parking lot. I heard my daughter telling my wife about it when I got home. Incident had spread like a wildfire on facebook.

I stopped at the Mcdonald's on Pio Nono in Macongo a few years back. Some workers from RimTyme rent to own wheels and tires pulled up in a van. Came inside and talked to an employee that was behind on their payments. I watched them take the rims off of the car and leave it on blocks in the parking lot. I heard my daughter telling my wife about it when I got home. Incident had spread like a wildfire on facebook.
Got‘s to has priorities. Shame they caught up with him ‘fore payday.

I'm told that there are TONS of guns in pawn over the past month or so, more than ever before (in Macon.). Money is getting tight in the 'hood and that's before we start getting tax increases and 10x shipping costs passed on to us in price increases.
And inflation from the printing presses running 24/7
9038706F-E64C-4BA5-B10F-590208E3520F.jpeg

Was talking with a guy once that ran one of those buy here/pay here lots. Asked him how he made any money with the deadbeat clientele he attracted.
He explained that the down payment covered his complete cost in the vehicle, so if they made one payment he was ahead of the game. If he could find it and repossess/resell he was in high cotton.

That's why there's so many used car lots. Break even with initial down payment.

Pretty sure RimTyme is on the other side of that intersection too, haha.

Back
Top Bottom