• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stimi checks done runt out... ..

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
227   0
Reaction score
Waiting to see the fireworks outside Kroger on Tom Hill Blvd when the "former" owner of this car comes outside.
20210929_164948.jpg

I waited outside and told the lady an asset recovery vehicle towed her car. She was completely nonplussed. She asked me if she could use my phone since her battery was dead and I let her call somebody local. She acted like this was normal. I'd be freaking out but my car was bought with cash.

Was talking with a guy once that ran one of those buy here/pay here lots. Asked him how he made any money with the deadbeat clientele he attracted.
He explained that the down payment covered his complete cost in the vehicle, so if they made one payment he was ahead of the game. If he could find it and repossess/resell he was in high cotton.

Was talking with a guy once that ran one of those buy here/pay here lots. Asked him how he made any money with the deadbeat clientele he attracted.
He explained that the down payment covered his complete cost in the vehicle, so if they made one payment he was ahead of the game. If he could find it and repossess/resell he was in high cotton.
Yep, my brother and his business partner once sold and repossessed the same car 8 time. They made their money on the fist sale. After that, was all gravy

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom