• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Steal on a rear tine tiller

I was late to the party on ordering and I received mine first
iu

Home Depot has really good customer service and if they screw up as they did earlier this year with my generator warranty, they issued a $125 e-card which was compensation for their misunderstanding of the extended warranty.

I'll feel bad if hikingthehills hikingthehills is the last one to get his given he was the first and told all of us about it.
That's how it works out, I just got the Email that it has arrived. Unfortunate for me I have to go pick up my truck that I totaled on a deer and also go get my deer mount back from last year. It will be tomorrow before I can get it.

I don't believe that I do. They are still a company providing goods and services, if that's your stance as a business, you won't be in business long. A business will rise and fall on its customer service moreso than the products being sold, unless you're a monopoly.

A simple mass email they could easily send out in a couple minutes time isn't too much to ask.
Maybe that is just my cynical view of the current state of customer service from these large companies. It doesn't surprise me anymore to the point that I just expect it to be bad I guess.

That's how it works out, I just got the Email that it has arrived. Unfortunate for me I have to go pick up my truck that I totaled on a deer and also go get my deer mount back from last year. It will be tomorrow before I can get it.
Mine finally came in. And I’m in Virginia :doh: I guess I’ll be picking it upsome time next week.SMH

Back
Top Bottom