• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Steal on a rear tine tiller

Y’all are acting like you’re not getting a $700 machine for $200 lol. If it was Yellow LTL they were using, as someone posted earlier, they are just trying to sort out the freight transition away from the bankrupt company. If they end up cancelling orders then yes it was too good to be true and nobody is in the negative. So many people spoiled by amazon shipping and can’t appreciate a good deal even if it means waiting a little bit.

oompa.jpg

So many people spoiled by amazon shipping and can’t appreciate a good deal even if it means waiting a little bit.
It's not that, it's that our anticipated delivery dates were over a week ago which was about 2 weeks out from order and we haven't received any communication from home depot about what's going on. Is it because of the shipping company going broke? We don't know.
From a business perspective, that would be an issue so why shouldn't it be from a consumer perspective?

It's not that, it's that our anticipated delivery dates were over a week ago which was about 2 weeks out from order and we haven't received any communication from home depot about what's going on. Is it because of the shipping company going broke? We don't know.
From a business perspective, that would be an issue so why shouldn't it be from a consumer perspective?
Exactly. I am a very patient person, but don't charge my credit card, give me a delivery date that has since passed, and not tell me what is going on. A little communication goes a long way.

Exactly. I am a very patient person, but don't charge my credit card, give me a delivery date that has since passed, and not tell me what is going on. A little communication goes a long way.
I understand those points, but for a 70% discount you have to expect a 70% reduction in customer service. That discount comes with a price just like any other business. The Yellow bankruptcy has most likely made major waves through their standard business practices and freight expenses in every aspect of their business. We can’t reasonably expect a couple hundred tillers being dumped at a loss to be a priority right now.

I understand those points, but for a 70% discount you have to expect a 70% reduction in customer service.
I don't believe that I do. They are still a company providing goods and services, if that's your stance as a business, you won't be in business long. A business will rise and fall on its customer service moreso than the products being sold, unless you're a monopoly.

A simple mass email they could easily send out in a couple minutes time isn't too much to ask.

Back
Top Bottom