Sprint 4g LTE Sucks!

Don't you have 30 days to return the phone? If so I would make a beeline for the nearest Sprint store and do that, then make the switch. IIRC you can take your phone number with you.....

Don't know if that's poosible. I have 4 phones on a family plan. My youngest son got a 4s back in July, so I can't return it. Stuck with a 2 yr. commitment on that one, at least.

Don't know if that's poosible. I have 4 phones on a family plan. My youngest son got a 4s back in July, so I can't return it. Stuck with a 2 yr. commitment on that one, at least.
They have let me out of my commitment and I just got the EVO LTE maybe 2 months ago. They told me on my first call that they would let me out of contract when I got to customer retention department. They know they have issues. It is the network and not your phone. They told me I just happened to be hitting the same spots where towers are down and that there was no ETA to repair. I'm talking 400 & 285 not the boondocks. There are a couple of towers that have LTE (we are not talking 4g WiMAX). Run from Sprint and you can have LTE now! And BTW, check out the advertisement I got in the mail from sprint this week. This is about how well their phones work these days.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom