• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Spiders

Back in 2001 I moved into a house that had a yard that hadn’t been mowed in forever. I’m cutting along the back and I see a black widow. Then another, then another.

so I go to Home Depot. Tell them I “want some stuff to kill spiders.” Jack wagon there says, “this will kill spiders, roaches, termites, grubs”. I said, you didn’t hear me. I want stuff to kill spiders. He says, “try this. Mix a cup with water”. You need to dilute it.

F that. I go home and start spraying it along the base of the house. I am not exaggerating, hundreds of black widows start running up the wall of the house in front of me. I’m spraying that crap all over them. They are running everywhere. It was like a horror movie.

Back in 2001 I moved into a house that had a yard that hadn’t been mowed in forever. I’m cutting along the back and I see a black widow. Then another, then another.

so I go to Home Depot. Tell them I “want some stuff to kill spiders.” Jack wagon there says, “this will kill spiders, roaches, termites, grubs”. I said, you didn’t hear me. I want stuff to kill spiders. He says, “try this. Mix a cup with water”. You need to dilute it.

F that. I go home and start spraying it along the base of the house. I am not exaggerating, hundreds of black widows start running up the wall of the house in front of me. I’m spraying that crap all over them. They are running everywhere. It was like a horror movie.[/QUOTE
View attachment 2836287 Saw this on a customers house the other day.
They are just evil looking. I know they serve a purpose in the circle of life but they are just creepy

F that. I go home and start spraying it along the base of the house. I am not exaggerating, hundreds of black widows start running up the wall of the house in front of me. I’m spraying that crap all over them. They are running everywhere. It was like a horror movie.

Brake Cleaner kills all!!

Nothing will make you do the scatman dance faster than running into one of these in the dark on the way to your deer stand.

Black-and-Yellow-Argiopes_Molly1_.jpg

Had a big ass wolf spider flex on me walking my dogs a few nights ago. Bitch stood her ground, reared her front legs up showing her fangs and the red warning marks. I was wearing flip flops so she won that round

6A4900BB-3EF5-422B-A0D7-B5DE1A5B5A1F.jpeg
There is a new spider. It is an invasive thats in the golden orb spider family, I think. They look like garden spiders but look closer. The webs are extra strong so walking face first in the dark will be fun. Im seeing them all around this area. Bad pic of a big spider.

View attachment 2836287 Saw this on a customers house the other day.
Momma, carrying a **** load of babies. Ask me how I know.

As a boy scout, found one in my tent (during the day). Swatted it with a shoe (rather than setting it outside!). Killed momma, but hundred of babies running everywhere. Not a fun night!

Back
Top Bottom